Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Ugh, didn't mean to be away for so long, but we had one replaced furnace (glad to be a renter, yes I am) one new computer (not the one I'm on at the moment) one new microwave, four bookcases, a major holiday (yay, turkey) and a printer that as of today has its own theme song; "We Be Jammin'" Though I'm not sure if that's really a song. It is, however, true.

Plus I am very pleased that I could bang out five pages in one pannicked hour. Amazing what a looming group meeting will do for me. Not that we weave on looms; it's three writers sitting around angsting. Also reading our work of the week. I know these gals will hurt me if I don't make production, and so I do it. Hmm, what does this say about work habits?

Out the door now, so more coherent rambling later, but I am back. Or still here. At any rate, trying to convince the printer that it does so have paper in it. ::whimper::

No comments: