Friday, December 17, 2004

mysteriesudolpho
Your belonging in The Mysteries of Udolpho is quite
evident; a world of intrigue, melancholy,
sublimity and terror. You belong where there
are danger, gloomy edifices, and evil Italian
guardians. Your passion for the passion of the
Mediterranean, the divine contemplation of
nature, and for adventure stories, makes you a
prime contender for a spot in a gothic romance.

Which Classic Novel do You Belong In?
brought to you by Quizilla

Read about Sylvia's good news today and will consume leftover Chinese food in her honor. Okay, I was going to do that anyway, but now I have an extra reason.

Also squeee on the Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen fan club Christmas card that arrived in my email. Yes, I am a fangirl for an interior designer. Want to make something of it? Didn't think so. The man's work is so flat-out gorrrrgeous that I can't help but be inspired. Slap a few Elaine Duillo prints on the walls, pop Phil Collins or selected Meat Loaf (the singer, not the food) tunes in the CD player, and get out of my way as I race to the keyboard.

Which is something I haven't been doing as much as I would like these days. Though it's turning around, and I am very happy for that. After reading Sylvia's news this morning, I dusted off a romantic vignette I wrote in a writing group exercise a while back, and yeah, it is pretty darned good. Unfortunately, it doesn't fit with what those romance mags taking submissions are open to at the moment, so it may go on my site as a gift to readers. I kind of like that idea.

Looking forward to the Arabella announcement. I think. At this point, I will be happy to know anything, period.

No comments: