Friday, February 18, 2005

Haven't felt like blogging in a while, but I hate to let things sit, so I'm back. Mundane life things (gals, the monthly brain death is upon me) have conspired to turn me into a husband's-shirt-wearing zombie. Said shirt donated by husband so he doesn't have to hear my "ow ow ow" recitation as I try to get my strained tendon into a pullover at five in the morning while he's trying to sleep. I've been resting it today, though, and it's feeling better.

Tried to find something intelligent to say on the whole thing about erotica (not really in my sphere, but I do read some historicals by Small and Henley, does that count? ) and Christians (am one)/conservatives (am one, too, though I'm not big on political labels, thanks) but everything turns into the brain version of a floor full of index cards with scribbled notes, so that'll have to wait a while. Wondering if there is a clear way of saying "emotionally/spiritually explicit/intense." Noting that as I'm blogging this, I'm also writing a scene that includes a kiss like that.

Still riding on the fumes of the surprise my very romantic husband had for me when I got home yesterday evening. Tiny red teddy bear on my pillow, his fur covered in a lovely white snowflake pattern. We collect stuffed animals, mainly dogs and bears, together, and the snowflake is a personal emblem of mine. Absolutely perfect for my crampy, cranky, owie-armed self. My single female friends have asked to be put on a waiting list in case I go first. Or failing that, clone him.

Kicking and screaming into my daily writing (okay, more like tired-three-year-old fussing in the condiment aisle of the A&P) because as I admitted to nag group the other night, I have activated the launch sequence that will bring me to the end of the book and I don't wanna end iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Though I still have not quite half a book to go, so what am I whining about?

Hmm, and I didn't have anything to say, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your shoulder gets better, take care