Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Before I forget, Evangeline, Sidonie and/or Angela, blog something. I miss your voice, woman.

Okay, back to me. Six pages today, six beeeyoooutiful pages. Beeeyoooutiful not only because the scene grew out of the characters and their wants/ needs/fears, but because there are six of them, all of them printed, and it proved a theory I've had for a while now. Writing the dialog first, like writing a script, allows me to write a lot faster. I mean a lot. Then I go back and add in stage directions, then convert into prose.

If I can get them to print two more copies, I will be extremely happy when heading off to nag group tonight. Still have a ton of outlines to produce. I think 2005 is going to be the year of the outline and hopefully at least two finished projects. The new Harlequin Historical guidelines still have me bouncy, which is great for my productivity.

Also making myself make at the very least one ATC (art trading card) per day so I don't fall into another art block. It's amazing what a one hour art break (okay, I'm also watching A Different World) can do to get me refreshed and ready to tackle the rest of the writing day.

No comments: