Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Phew. Huge thanks to Jamie for solving my "where did Word go?" problem/panic attack. Which of course had to happen when I got the giant shot of creativity that has me churning out more proposals than a fortune-hunting polygamist. Come to think of it, maybe Word saw me coming and tried to hide. Smart program. My next goal is to get my ms productivity up to the same level as the proposal stuff. I know I can do it.

I'm much more productive in fall/winter than spring/summer, so this is only to be expected. I'm hoping to turn this surge into good habits, so it can become a regular thing.

Checked the submissions requirements for Wax Romantic, and it looks like "Tommy" and "Kicking the Habit" are out for that, since they've both been previously pubbed in small print mags that also folded shortly after buying from me. ::sniffs self:: Nope, I don't stink. Must be something in the water. Ah well, onward and upward. Someday, we Arabella Orphans will be on top of the world. I second whoever (Sylvia?) suggested there be an anothology of Arabella orphan stories. I have two to contribute. Who else?


No comments: