Wednesday, January 19, 2005

One of the perks they don't tell you about when considering writing as a career, is that in addition to wearing sweats to work, you also have complete freedom to get up in the middle of work and dance around the living room like an idiot, singing along with Billy Joel's "Uptown Girl" or "Tell Her About It" any time you feel like it. Which also gets the metabolisim going, so really, more places ought to try it. Did I mention I'm coocoo for Cocoa Puffs over Billy Joel's music? Genius, genius, genius.

And so that I keep this on the topic of serious writing, I did have the hero from my current WIP insist that "She's Got a Way About Her" fits his sentiments for the heroine amazingly well.

In other news, getting my stuff reading for the resumption of nag group tonight. I have a feeling their eyes may bug at the growing piles of paper I will be hauling along, but the whole idea was to keep ourselves productive, right? So I'm on the right track. We'll see what happens tonight.

American Idol last night...ah, the good, the bad, the ugly, and lovely lovely Simon.

No comments: