Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Dance Friday #34 -Put on a Show

funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy pictures

One of the things I love about DH is that he knows when he's found something that will hit exactly the right notes for me. His latest discovery in this vein is Red Hot Chili Pipers. Bagpipes meet loud, passionate rock. Happy dancing Anna for sure.



I can only imagine the energy that must pulse in the air at a live show with these guys, They'd have the crowd on their feet for sure:


For those who prefer their musical fusion to have a more Eastern European flair, how about an epic cello rock battle? Maybe not so much dancing on this one but amazing music, and it's my blog, so I say it's appropriate. Deal.


What show-stopping music gets you up and dancing?

No comments: