Friday, January 07, 2011

Happy Dance Friday #31 - Happy New Year

Funny Pictures - Standing Cat Gifs
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

What's on the horizon for another year of happy dancing? I haven't seen Paula Abdul's Live to Dance yet, but it's on the DVR. So You Think You Can Dance is still a while away from the season premiere, and I somehow managed to miss an entire season of Dancing With The Stars, but there are other sources.

Music clips are always good for getting up and doing our own dancing,especially when the band is full of energy and having a great time. I first saw Sawyer Brown when I was in high school and they were on Star Search. Loved their energy then and now, and the lead singer has some impressive moves.


Since I am a sucker for audition and rehearsal scenes:

Do we detect some gospel influence here?

This one is...well, I'm still not entirely sure what it is, but it's got plenty of energy. Also pelicans.

No comments: