Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I am still not used to the new daily schedule, though it is "usual" by now. Grr. At least I got the new RWR in the morning's mail, and they had the first episode of Highlander on Spike TV. Both good for feeding creativity. ::pushes HL fanfics under desk with foot::

Another case of Upside Down Head Plague wiped out half of that same Sim neighbourhood. Knocked out three whole families (including one that just left an orphaned boy; deleted him out of pity) and one poor sim and his daughter (and their new kitty) -- this is the third wife he's lost. Darned plague! Hmm, with all these plague problems, maybe I should be writing a medieval? The idea does have merits, and I have sketchy notes somewhere. Though it is tempting to follow my Sims around and write down what they do. But that's not what I'm here for.

I know I need some creativity fuel...laundry doesn't do the trick, but it does provide clean underwear. Looking into possibility of going to NJ conference, which would be lovely. Realistically, may not be do-able, but still nice to think it might be. If nothing else, our chapter has a one day workshop that I can make, so that's going to be great. I'm the sort who needs some face to face with other romance writers.

Ah, enough. I better go make myself do at least one page, else I count this a procrastination day. I don't like those.

No comments: