Saturday, September 03, 2011

Saturday at the Movies #66 - Small Screen Previews

funny pictures - nuffins on
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!

Okay, it's not the apocalypse, but it is the time when summer seasons end on tv and the fall season hasn't yet started. Which, in our house, results in complaining about the good old days when there was one season and summer was for reading books in the evening and avoiding grownups in the daytime. Thankfully, reading is timeless, but there is hope on the horizon for the times when nothing but the small screen will do. Here are a few of the fall shows I'm looking forward to. Speaking of postapocalyptic stuff, balm to my Lost-loving soul:

A chance to see if what Mrs. Deschanel fed her baby girls has the same effect on Zooey as it does Emily:

I do not care what Michael Emerson's character's name is; I am going to believe that this is Ben Linus using his powers for good:

aaaand for my midcentury retro fix:

Not that long at all to wait. In fact, it gives one time to plan appropriate snacks (peaunuts for PanAm are a natural, but what goes with Terra Nova?) and scheduling activities around the must-views. In the meantime, I'm planning to build a vacation cottage out of my TBR pile and read my way out. What new shows are you looking forward to this fall?

No comments: