Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome to Happy Dance Friday yet again.

In honor of the return of So You Think You Can Dance auditions, the granddaddy of all dances about auditions, "I Hope I Get It" from A Chorus Line. Original cast and everything. Classic, and reminds me how much I loved auditioning when I did theater in college. Now I get pitch sessions, which is very close:



Was delighted to see the return of Mia Michaels to the SYTYCD judging panel, as I remember her leaving the show last season, but looks like she's baaaack, and hopefully will be providing us with more stuff like this:


Or the delicious atmosphere she created with "The Butt Dance"


Oh, all right, one more. How can I not include The Bench Dance? This never fails to leave me speechless:


Finally, because everyone, everywhere, should take the chance to happy dance whenever it appears:


Happy dancing, all!

No comments: