Friday, May 14, 2010


Small squee over shippy moment in this week's Criminal Minds. Perhaps I need to add a shippy day to the blog? Will have to ponder that one; a good romance thread in a drama will get me every time.

Can't believe we're at another weekend already. Wrassling with a cold on this end, but it is Happy Dance Friday, so that makes up for a lot. First, a true classic. The heroine of my time travel informs me that Saturday Night Fever is the greatest dance movie ever made and wants me to submit this:


I first saw Pasha Kovalev and Anya Garnis when they competed on So You Think You Can Dance, and am thrilled to see they'll both be all stars on the current season. This, from their turn on Burn The Floor:


Because there ain't no party like a Bollywood party (and in tribute to the forthcoming finale of Lost; can we call this a flash-diagonal Sayid?)- the wedding dance from Bride and Predjudice:

No comments: