Tuesday, January 03, 2006

January 3rd already. Much much white stuff on the ground outside, still coming down. Gorgeous to me, and normally great for my creativity, though the kitty with whom I share my writing space can get reeeeally agitated when she sees snow falling, so blinds are drawn.

Not much actual writing done today, but writing related things, and publishing talk with other writer friends. Maybe it's an easing back into the actual work mode. As much as I love the whole Christmas and new year's time, getting back into the swing of things can be a process. Though it does help that the DH is doing the grocery shopping this evening.

Ah, the Tristan and Isolde movie trailer. Must go see that one. I never fail to find it interesting that I live a five minute walk from a multiplex and never get to see movies. Though the DVD player in the laptop makes up for that a lot.
Three more days until My Outcast Heart is available. Wheeee!

No comments: