Sunday, May 13, 2012

Saturday at the Movies #89 - The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel andExplaining the Intermission

Funny Animal Captions - If I May Be So Bold
see more Funny Captions

It's been a while. Life happens. In this case, it was DH's brush with kidney failure (thank God and modern medicine, he's now fine and back at work) and the resulting caregiving and I will never ever take that most rare and beautiful thing, the nap, for granted even once for the rest of my life.

That being said, all of the above means there is indeed a need for movies and tv. With tv season coming to a close - season finales of both Bones and How I Met Your Mother air tomorrow- and summer, the season of needing to seek air conditioning approaching, I'm on the lookout for a few good films. Haven't seen this one around here yet, but The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel had me at hello. Bill Nighy, Dame Judi Dench, and it's set in India? Ticket, please; I do not need to hear anything more. Already sold. For those who require a bit more, how does this strike you?



Since I still like the Saturday at the Movies and Happy Dance Friday numbers to be the same, looks like I have some fancy footwork to do in order to get things current, but then again, we do have season finales, summer season shows starting, it's summer blockbuster season before too long, and we'll need to bid hail and farewell to a few shows that had one bright shining season (Alcatraz and Awake, I shall miss you, my lovlies.) What are you looking forward to viewing this summer?

No comments: