Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Dance Friday #85 - Hey Girl Interactive Video



I know, I know, the title card usually means we're talking about a movie or TV show, but come on, Zooey Deschanel, an impromptu house party straight out of a wacky sixties comedy, spontaneous tap dancing, pajamas, Hawaiian kitsch, random ukeleles, tuxedo t-shirt-wearing gents in a kickline, bright colors, confetti, baloons everywhere, and all in a choose-your-own-adventure format. If that's not the very picture of a happy dance, then I don't know what is.

While Zooey's own choice is loads of fun:


As are the versions selected by cast members (click name for their personal director's cuts) Jake Johnson, Max Greenfield, Lamorne Morris, and Hannah Simone...

The real fun is that...get ready for this...you get to make your own. Yep. Right here. I'm sure a more mathematically inclined reader than myself could figure out how many different combinations of clips are possible, but my official guess is...a lot.

Have you had a crack at finding your own way through the "Hey Girl" video? Which choices did you make? Any options you wish had been in there but weren't? Whatever way you choose to observe Happy Dance Friday, you're doing it right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna, I have to say that I have never seen The New Girl. I don't really watch all that much TV. I'm just happy it's finally Friday. Happy to have done the Friday Happy Dance this morning with my pugs.
Gerri

Anna Carrasco Bowling said...

Gerri, not everybody is a TV person, and that's fine. Makes life interesting when we have different things to talk about. I'll bet dancing with pugs makes any day happy.