Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Dance Friday Lucky Thirteen - Everybody Samba!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I may be missing the big party (okay, they have lots of parties) at Nationals this week, but that doesn't mean we can't feature the party dance.

First, let's take a look at the basics...if you can call this basic:

I'd like to credit the dancers, but what I thought was their names translates to "ballroom dancing" in Polish.

I will resist the urge to make some pun about a spicy samba - Mel B and Maksim Chmerkovskiy's performance speaks for itself:


Alec Mazo & Edyta Sliwinska do this at home all the time. You know they do. Party at their house.


Send the kids out of the room. It's time to burn the floor:


Better keep the kids out, as we finish with Lacey Schwimmer and Danny Tidwell. I saw this live on tour, and I would not be surprised if meteorologists scratched their heads at a sudden increase in electrical activity in the air. MrsJMunch, this one's for you.

No comments: