Thursday, November 17, 2005

Big news today is -- I have my cover! It's a big one, so until I can resize it to post on my site, here's the URL:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/Unzadi/MY_OUT1aJPG.jpg

We're *not* all gonna die, and having the cover does finally make it feel real.

January is close, eep. I'm looking forward to the next steps in the process. Which of course is going to include working on promotion. My question -- what sorts of promotional thingies do you like to see/collect? Do they influence whether you'd try a new book/author or recommend to someone who might?

3 comments:

Marguerite Arotin said...

Wow, Anna. Love the cover, love it. Beautiful :-).
I like to collect magnets from authors but maybe it's just because I have so much adorbale artwork from PJ to display on the fridge that I need magnets to hang them up with. Guess I like to collect practical stuff :-)

Anna Carrasco Bowling said...

I love magnets, too, and I do plan to print some with the cover on them, so if you email me with your snail mail address and I'll be sure to send one out as soon as I print. Glad you like the cover -- so do I!

Anonymous said...

Bookmarks, definitely! Gotta have bookmarks printed, Puds.

Magnets are a great idea. I like how Nora Roberts does hers...a list of her books coming out during the year, and a year calendar on the magnet as well.

If you'll send me the publicity info I requested of you the other day, I'll be able to work it into my school project. I still have to ask my teacher for a copy of the final project for you when I'm finished, though.
K