Wednesday, July 13, 2005

When a person who identifies themself as a "writer" is at the computer, fingers on keyboard, making a "tickyticky" sound, and words are forming on that glowy thing that looks like at TV set above the tickyticky thing, talking to that person is not a good idea. I say this for the good of all humankind. A friend's question about laundry chased what I was going to say here right out of my head, and man oh man is that frustrating.

Anyway, I'm still here, still writing. I was in the middle of my morning putzing when my brain decided I'd much rather be writing (or rather Simon and Jonnet, my current h/h) decided I needed to get back to them and leave that email nonsense for anohter time. Quite pleased with the day's work.

No nag group tonight, as one of our members got the chance to go see Phantom in NY for free. Would any sane person deny her that?

Stalling...nope, it's gone. Whatever I had in mind has now been replaced by all the possible days of the week when laundry can happen. Which is about the most boring thing I can think of at the moment. Ugh, ugh, ugh.

Something about author branding, cover art, uhhhhhh, yeah it's gone. Drat. Drat, drat, drat. Aha, possible gothic idea....bleh, now chased away by report on gob of shed fur cat was going to eat but didn't.

That's it, I surrender. Will now go grab one of the special books from my TBR pile and bury self within pages. Hopefully brain will return tomorrow.

No comments: