Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Dance Friday #49 SYTYC Season Eight

It's here, it's here, it's here, it's here, it's here! :fangirlly flail:


Season eight begins at last, with auditions in Atlanta and San Fransisco. Already some massive talent:

Melanie Moore was absolutely mesmerizing


Deon and Damon's friendship, teamwork and choreography are the very definition of a happy dance. While I loved their audition, I kind of don't want them split up...but if they can partner with others as individuals that well, we could all be in for a treat.


I've always loved the energy at an audition, and when it's a huge bunch of dancers, that energy feels ramped up to eleven.


My DH is, alas, not a dance fan, but he did happen to pass through the room last night during one of the final auditions of the evening and asked me if "the guy who did the floating moves" made it through. I told him no; the judges informed said gent that he needed to learn how to pick up choreography. DH agreed. Yeah. Not watching. Love you, hon.

I will let Mary Murphy (whom I am very happy to see back on the judging panel) close this one.

No comments: