Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Dance Friday #48 - SYTYCD Anticipation

funny dog pictures - Ur a Excellent Slow Danser!
see more dog and puppy pictures

Only one more week now until the season premiere of So You Think You Can Dance, which will mean the return of my twice weekly bone-deep yearning to be a twentysomething professional dancer. Though my calendar tells me I would have to be two of them, the heroine of my time travel ms is right at home; this is the language she speaks.

This show never fails to reach right to my creative core, and I can't wait to see what we have coming our way this year. I'm hoping some great choreography from Mia Michaels or Travis Wall. Some Wade Robson would be a much needed shot of adrenaline and I will of course require some elegant ballroom.

Whether it's

Pairs,Groups,
or Solos

every year brings a new chance to "meet" dancers who will entertain, inspire, provide catharsis and even healing. Can't wait to see who this year's picks will be. In the meantime, more classics:








I can feel my toes tapping already. How about you?

No comments: