- Last night was the season finale of Psych :cries:
- My recent trip to Lane Bryant confirms I am indeed over one size smaller and coral is a universally flattering color.
- The New England RWA conference is only two weeks away, eep.
- Have had the "I come inside because I do not want to be outside" discussion at home regarding too many open windows.
- I have carried my coat for three days straight.
- Weekend forecast is rain, rain, rain. :happydance:
- Jellybeans in stores everywhere.
- I get to purchase jellybeans for office stash.
- New Virginia Henley and Heather Graham historicals crook their fingers at me from the TBR bookcase.
- Working on one novel and two novellas makes me happy. (Okay, not a spring thing but had to include it.)
- Recent discovery of Right Said Fred albums in European release; must purchase.
- Somerset Studio Digital Imaging is out and Somerset Memories should be out any day now.
- New arty thing of the season around here: beading. Prettyful jewelry soon.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Smells like spring and thirteen reasons why: