Friday, May 12, 2006

I am still here, still alive, but I have been extremely quiet lately. Not sure exactly why, but it does bear looking into.

I've written several versions of a long talky post but they keep getting eaten, and my patience is low at the end of the day. So, bullet points.

* Terri Brisbin conference this past Saturday = good.
* Close friend getting food poisioning the same day = bad.
*Dad went into hospital on Monday, is now home and things look good; I will know more this weekend.
*Various discussions about historical romance in various venues have had me both inspired and un, but this is the genre I love, so I will keep on keeping on.
*Things go in cycles where genres are concerned, so sometimes it's a waiting game.
*Photos came back from my book launch party; fabulous time, but I need image work.
*Raining now -- very lovely
*Sometimes keeping my big mouth shut can be hard but prudent
*Good friends are a treasure
*I have finally come to accept the fact that I walk better in heels than flats.

No comments: