A whole week without an entry, eh? Since my brain refuses to cooperate at the moment, I will borrow an idea from some other blogs I've seen, and list X Things You May Not Know About Me:
1) I like to have AOL Radio tuned to the "Love Stinks" station when I write.
2) My toenails are currently painted OPI "Glacier Bay Blue"
3) I am adopted, and have reunited with my birth sister. We are eerily alike.
4) I once got sunstroke at an amusement park in CA
5) I really hate using the telephone unless it's absoultely vital.
6) I broke my right arm in second grade.
7) Correct ranking of popsicle flavors according to me, from best to shove-in-the-back-of-the-freezer: cherry, lime, grape, everything else, orange.
8) Flavor of ice cream I wish would get more play: coconut
9) My first romance novel I ever read was The Kadin by Bertrice Small. I was eleven.
10) I love storms so much that my parents once had to physically pull a tweenage me off the deck of the Long Island ferry during a thunderstorm at night. I wanted to stay and watch "a storm at sea" so I'd know how to describe it in the novels I would write one day.