Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy day before turkey day.

I am very much looking forward to this holiday season. True, it's going to be bittersweet, since we will be missing two family members and a beloved friend who all passed this year, but it's time for some light and celebration. It's okay to feel relieved that the stress has decreased and look forward to some downtime where the only pressing decision is apple or pumpkin pie. Btw, the correct answer is "both."

For the last two days, I've settled in with one of my longhand notebooks and things flowed. I love when that happens. Of course today that means I need to transcribe that stuff, maybe beat my head on the desk a couple of times and see how everything jibes with the outline, but I think it's going to go fairly smoothly.

Had a lovely surprise today while checking to see if my books are availiable in Kindle format on Amazon (all three are; go here) -- a five star review for My Outcast Heart. Which is here. Oh yes. Whatever else happens today, the day is now unspoilably good. I have my cell phone off to ensure that. My mama didn't raise no fools. Would not mind a Kindle for myself either, but it needs to get in line behind a new laptop and more memory/graphics card for the husband's desktop.

Still, five stars, baby. Yeah. This day is good.

1 comment:

Toni Lea Andrews said...

I'm pretty excited about Kindle...my books are available on it, too!