Thursday, October 08, 2009

Thirteen Random Thoughts I Have Had Today

  1. It totally stinks that Ryan Kasprzak got cut from Vegas on SYTYCD
  2. Blythe Gifford writes amazing medieval romances.
  3. I hate when Rhapsody crashes.
  4. Finding ten pages I thought I'd lost, hiding in a different file is wonderful.
  5. Every time I watch SYTYCD or Dancing With the Stars, I want to be a twentysomething ballroom dancer
  6. Since I am old enough to be two twentysomething ballroom dancers, I will do it vicariously through my heroine, Summer, in my time travel.
  7. I had a good writing morning and greatly appreciate that.
  8. Really need to make more icons.
  9. The trial download of Photoshop Elements 8 taunts me by not downloading.
  10. Visiting Maria Louisa on Saturday, so lots of romance novel related gab ahead.
  11. Bones tonight.
  12. How long until new Lost?
  13. Not entirely sure what they put in the new diet cherry 7Up to make it antioxidant but it tastes good.

3 comments:

Blythe Gifford said...

You totally made my day! Thanks for such wonderful words.

Kimberly Loomis said...

Have you come to any conclusions on that novella yet? Sounds like you've got some good spitballing going on over there! I admit that even the idea of writing something novella length scares me something fierce. Which format do you prefer? For that matter- how do you research the places into which you put your characters?

Anna Carrasco Bowling said...

Good questions, Kimberly. I think the answer deserves a post of its own, so off to make a new one I go. :)